All of Mrs. Lovegood´s items are handmade to order just for you. We have an amazing team of artisans, but because of the wide variety of techniques we offer, shipping times may vary depending on the items ordered. Once the order has been made, you will be advised, via email of approximate shipping date. We are currently estimating a delivery time of 8-12 weeks. If your item is completed sooner than estimated, it will be shipped immediately. All orders will be sent express and a tracking number will be emailed.
Riann Double Snood
Striped, handmade, Cashmere double snood. One colour in the inside and another one in the outside, wearable on both sides. Allow 3-6 weeks for delivery.
Mrs. Lovegood’s pieces are crafted in an environment of joy, tranquility, love and respect. These surroundings find their way into every fibre of our items, creating a product charged with positive energy. We believe that every object carries its own history, the artisans who embroider and weave with their prodigious hands, imprint a bit of their soul in each product.
Our pieces, just as every fibre and artisan, are one of a kind and each imperfection, is a nod of appreciation and acceptance to the beauty of a unique handmade product.
Handmade, Recycled yarn made of 95%Cashmere 5%Wool (pre-consumer offcuts and trimming recovered from already dyed wool and cashmere materials)
Dry clean only
- Re.Verso™ is the brand of a new, circular economy manufacturing system for wool and cashmere, developed by qualified partners, representing an advanced, 100% Made in Italy, integrated, transparent and traceable supply chain.
- Re.Verso™ gathers, selects and processes exclusive pre-consumer off cuts and trimmings of already dyed wool and cashmere materials which are then used to create responsible yarns and fabrics for the fashion and contract sector. Re.Verso™ products represent innovative, refined and a smart-oriented manufacture that is pioneering with values that are aligned to contemporary consumer’s needs.
- Re.Verso™ is an exclusive partner for other businesses to supply their own wool and cashmere, pre-consumer woven and knitted off cuts, optimising their joint endeavours, targeting a zero waste position, conforming to the idea of a true circular economy. Re.Verso™ adds smart value by extending the life of repurposed materials and delivering top quality through its customised cutting-edge technologies.
- Re.Verso™ represents excellence, the result of a Made in Italy culture and tradition, combined with a new vision of Smart Innovation, capable of yielding beautiful, premium , intelligent and stylish zero waste materials.
- Re.Verso™ raw materials are Global Recycling Standard (GRS) and SA8000 certified, with a confirmed LCA (Life Cycle Assessment) study performed by Prima Q on Re.Verso™ Wool and cashmere products. Compared with the similar but “conventional” products , the following savings have been confirmed:
Savings for 1.000 Kg of Re.Verso™, wool, compared to virgin wool *
Savings for 1.000 Kg of Re.Verso™, as compared to virgin cashmere *
- Re.Verso™ premium supply chain is based on the collaboration of 5 premium Italian textile producers, who are the sole ambassadors of the brand: Green Line and Nuova Fratelli Boretti for processing the raw materials, A. Stelloni for their Fashion textiles Collect ion By Mapel, Filpucci for spinning high quality fashion yarns for knitwear and Filatura C4 for yarns designed for weave and contract textiles.