All of Mrs. Lovegood´s items are handmade to order just for you. We have an amazing team of artisans, but because of the wide variety of techniques we offer, shipping times may vary depending on the items ordered. Once the order has been made, you will be advised, via email of approximate shipping date. We are currently estimating a delivery time of 8-12 weeks. If your item is completed sooner than estimated, it will be shipped immediately. All orders will be sent express and a tracking number will be emailed.
Cashmere wrap, handwoven in a honeycomb, graphic design. Allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.
Mrs. Lovegood’s pieces are crafted in an environment of joy, tranquility, love and respect. These surroundings find their way into every fibre of our items, creating a product charged with positive energy. We believe that every object carries its own history, the artisans who embroider and weave with their prodigious hands, imprint a bit of their soul in each product.
Our pieces, just as every fibre and artisan, are one of a kind and each imperfection, is a nod of appreciation and acceptance to the beauty of a unique handmade product.
- Re.Verso™ is the brand of a new, circular economy manufacturing system for wool and cashmere, developed by qualified partners, representing an advanced, 100% Made in Italy, integrated, transparent and traceable supply chain.
- Re.Verso™ gathers, selects and processes exclusive pre-consumer off cuts and trimmings of already dyed wool and cashmere materials which are then used to create responsible yarns and fabrics for the fashion and contract sector. Re.Verso™ products represent innovative, refined and a smart-oriented manufacture that is pioneering with values that are aligned to contemporary consumer’s needs.
- Re.Verso™ is an exclusive partner for other businesses to supply their own wool and cashmere, pre-consumer woven and knitted off cuts, optimising their joint endeavours, targeting a zero waste position, conforming to the idea of a true circular economy. Re.Verso™ adds smart value by extending the life of repurposed materials and delivering top quality through its customised cutting-edge technologies.
- Re.Verso™ represents excellence, the result of a Made in Italy culture and tradition, combined with a new vision of Smart Innovation, capable of yielding beautiful, premium , intelligent and stylish zero waste materials.
- Re.Verso™ raw materials are Global Recycling Standard (GRS) and SA8000 certified, with a confirmed LCA (Life Cycle Assessment) study performed by Prima Q on Re.Verso™ Wool and cashmere products. Compared with the similar but “conventional” products , the following savings have been confirmed:
Savings for 1.000 Kg of Re.Verso™, wool, compared to virgin wool *
Savings for 1.000 Kg of Re.Verso™, as compared to virgin cashmere *
- Re.Verso™ premium supply chain is based on the collaboration of 5 premium Italian textile producers, who are the sole ambassadors of the brand: Green Line and Nuova Fratelli Boretti for processing the raw materials, A. Stelloni for their Fashion textiles Collect ion By Mapel, Filpucci for spinning high quality fashion yarns for knitwear and Filatura C4 for yarns designed for weave and contract textiles.
A reimbursement can only occur in case of a quality defect of a product. In this case only, a purchase can be returned within 14 days following delivery and Mrs. Lovegood will replace it. When it is not possible full amount amount will be credited to the customer. Wear is not considered a quality defect and it won’t be covered.
This policy is valid for 14 days. We won’t be able to offer a refund or exchange 14 days after delivery.
Items must be returned to us unused with all Mrs. Lovegood tags and labels still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to you.
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. For any other reason, size or because the customer has changed their mind we will reimburse with a different item or with store credit.
When returning the product, it must be shipped to:
Calle 68 # 5-31
The customer will be responsible for paying shipping costs.
For any other enquiries please contact us at email@example.com
Handmade, Recycled yarn made of 95%Cashmere 5%Wool (pre-consumer offcuts and trimming recovered from already dyed wool and cashmere materials)